General Tips and Tricks
There's no order to this for now.
- Sprites are basically a waste of your bazooka if you are level 80. If you're not making level 80 crafts, fire away. Yes, this is a change to the old advice!
- Items are appraised in batches of 5 for patch 5.31 instead of the previous 10. This means the change to monster drops is not a nerf, but a wash. With nodes having 5 swings without buffs, it's honestly a wash overall. This trend continues in 5.41.
- There's not too much use in using the extra gathering attempt skill on legendary nodes, unless you expect to make multiple trips. You will be left with a remainder.
- Fish are appraised in batches of 1.
- Spiritbonding is STUPID FAST. Bring all possible Spiritbonding buffs (FC, potent pots, etc)
- Unusual Weather means a new Umbral (Legendary) node is popping.
- Approved materials can be traded and sold on the marketboard.
- Level 75+ can see the Umbral nodes. (Verified 75+ by Aruina Demios @ Goblin able to use the node)
- Weather is random per instance. (thanks to Reddit user /u/valensk) - This will make trackers hard to make.
- Weather appears to change every 10 minutes real-time. It will alternate between Fair Skies and a special weather condition.
(Thanks to Alyx Lunarfang @ Malboro for timing this and confirming for us!)
- 40 swings (revalidated by L'aethen Sangrine @ Mateus, Grei Eisbeil @ Diabolos, and Inari Otsuma @ Coeurl) of BTN or MIN per shot of the bazooka. 5 shots can be banked up. A shot is an instakill of a Diadem mob.
- Items for "Restoration(1)" recipes are completely unobtainable. Please look at and use only "Restoration(2)".
- Cloud Cutters are basically useless, less than 5 scrip, but they are moochable. Use Mooch or Mooch II whenever possible.
- There's a playlist floating around for alternate music: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1zZVkshY3bFeUXFGwXc08N (thanks Sinya Mejhaal @ Malboro)
- Players may now speak with the Face of the Firmament (X:11.5 Y:14.3) to be transported from the Mendicant's Court to Saint Roelle's Dais.
- Square decided to change how mob drops work. The table shows lv80. Also affects fish desynth.